Newtowncunningham Orange Hall after last month's blaze
A Donegal Orange Hall has been burnt down just weeks after another Orange Hall in the county was destroyed in an arson attack.
The Orange Order's grand secretary Drew Nelson said the hall in Convoy was broken into at around 4am on Friday morning and was set alight.
He said the attack on the hall bore a resemblance to the recent arson attack on nearby Newtowncunningham Orange Hall last month.
Convoy Orange Hall, which was built in the 1930s, was used by the local community, said Mr Nelson.
He said: "We are very disturbed at what seems to be an emerging pattern.
"There is a small Protestant minority community in Donegal, and they are beginning to feel a bit besieged."
Sinn Fein's Liam Doherty, who lives locally, said: "It's hard to speculate, but it's looking like it was done maliciously.
"It's devastating for the whole community.
"It's not just an Orange hall. It's used by people from all walks of life."